Thursday, June 30, 2016

Green Smoothie Bowl

Green smoothies were never something that used to interest me in the past. I'll always try something at least once and make it once. Well, the green smoothie I had a few weeks ago was awful. It was so bland! I could get more flavor from chewing on a piece of kale! So, I decided to take it into my own hands and try to make one of these smoothie bowls and it was perfect! It's great for most diets or if you want something packed with nutrients to start your day, and it's pretty! This recipe is Paleo and Whole 30 friendly! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 frozen banana
1/2 ripe avocado
1 cup Kale
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp coconut sugar
Toppings:
Banana slices
Strawberry slices
Chai seeds
chopped pecans

Directions:
Blend your frozen banana, pineapple, avocado, coconut sugar, kale, and almond milk until smooth. Pour into your bowl and top with your favorite toppings!

No comments: