Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs

My fiancee loves anything with bacon (like most men do) so when I found the Bacon Jalapeno deviled eggs recipe on realhousemom.com I knew I had to make it and the end result was just magnificent! These eggs were at my 50 Shades of Grey party and were the first things gone!


Ingredients:

12  hard boiled eggs, peeled
1 cup mayo
1 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
3/4 tsp ground mustard
1/2 tsp sugar
1-2 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you want them. I prefer just 1)
6 pieces of bacon (I like to buy the precooked bacon in the bag that is used for salads. I'm all about easy!)
Paprika

Directions:

Boil the eggs and let them cool. After peeling them, slice the egg in half lengthwise. 
Remove the yolk and place them in a separate bowl.
Mash the egg yolk and add the mayo, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar until well combined.
Mix in the jalapeno and bacon (I played with this a little until I got the right ratio of bacon to jalapeno. I like 1-1.5 jalapeno and LOTS of bacon)
You can fill the eggs with the yolk mixture with a spoon or place the mix into a ziplock bag and cut the corner off to squeeze the mix in.
Sprinkle with paprika and place in the fridge.
Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!


No comments: