Friday, February 20, 2015

Sangria Sangria Sangria!!

I have tried MANY different sangria recipes and this one is one of my favorites. Courtesy of my friend Teresa, here is the sangria recipe that is so delicious but sinfully strong! Its just so yummy its hard to not keep drinking it!



Ingredients:
3 liters of Merlot wine
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups Seltzer or Tonic water or 7up (I prefer the 7 up)
1 cup Triple Sec
1 1/2 cup Brandy or Grand Mariner (I usually use apricot brandy)
Fruit (apples, oranges, lemons, etc)

Directions:
Dissolve the sugar into the seltzer/tonic water or 7 up.
Mix in the remaining ingredients. After you have mixed in the ingredients taste it. I usually end up always adding more 7 up to mild it out. For the fruit I always use strawberries, lemons, oranges and apples. I've even put raspberries and blackberries in it before which was delicious!


No comments: