Friday, November 11, 2016

Low Fat Banana Pudding Cupcakes

My friends birthday was approaching and she asked for Banana Pudding cupcakes. I had a few ideas on how I wanted to make these, but with my recent gallbladder removal and my new low fat diet I had to change up my game plan a little. The base of this cupcake has only 2 ingredients. YES ONLY 2!!!!! I have made something similar to these before and they always come out pretty good! These are a great dessert for any occasion and they are low-fat!!

 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 
1 box yellow cake mix
1 can diet (or regular) cream soda
1 large banana
1 box instant banana cream pudding with fat free milk to prepare
1 can fat free whipped cream
1 box mini low fat vanilla wafers
 
 
Directions:
 
Mix your cake mix and soda. Bake according to the directions on the box. In a medium bowl, mix the banana pudding according to the package, set in the fridge .Once the cupcakes are done, let them cool completely before assembling. Scoop a small hole out of the top of the cupcake, and place a big drop of banana pudding on top. Place a small slice of banana on top of your pudding, spray your whipped cream and garnish with a wafer. Don't spray the cream until you are ready to serve, it wont hold for long. You can also try to pipe with cool whip for a longer hold. Enjoy!

No comments: