Monday, August 3, 2015

BEST BRIDAL SHOWER EVER!

I recently had a bridal shower this weekend at my Aunt Deb's house and it was AMAZING! Every little detail was perfect! I wanted to share it with you all so you can throw a party as awesome as this! So much work and time went into this shower, but it truly couldn't have been any better!


Deb is an AWESOME baker, so naturally we had a whole table full of sweets! She put labels with each dessert too so guest knew what deliciousness they were eating.














Everything was so yummy! In the kitchen we also had some snacks. (Chicken salad, cheese and cracker trays, pinwheel sandwiches and such)

We had to have a mimosa bar of course! 


For favors, Deb made champagne flutes with the bottoms dipped in chalk paint for guest to write their names on them. All the bridesmaids had glasses that looked like they had black dresses on and my little brothers had a tux! They were so cute!



And here is the beautiful bridal party!



The whole house was decorated so cute as well!








On the way out we had bags to put your champagne flute in and a candy bar for treats to take home!





I had such a blast! We took all of the ribbons from the gifts I opened and made a bouquet for the rehearsal dinner. I looked and felt like a princess all day! Only 2 more months! 









No comments: