Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chewy Butterfinger Cookies

When making my yearly Christmas cookie batch I was looking for fun new cookies to put in and behold I found  the chewy butterfingers cookies! I love butterfingers and I love cookies so naturally I would love butter finger cookies! (sallysbakingaddiction.com)


Ingredients:
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
8 fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy, beat in egg.
Gradually beat in flour mixture and stir in butterfingers.
Batter will be very thick.
Drop slightly rounded tablespoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy!

No comments: