Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DIY Oatmeal Bath Bomb

Like most people, my skin gets really dry in the winter time. I have looked at different home remedies for soothing my dry and achy skin and the best one is just plain oatmeal!! I take about 1/2 t 1 cup of raw oatmeal and toss in a blender. Chop it up until its almost all powered (you don't want it too fine). Take a set of stockings and fill it the the oatmeal power and tie it off. Leave a little bit of stocking on the end so you can tie it around the faucet.


Tie the oatmeal sack onto the faucet and let the warm water run over it while filling up the tub. While sitting in the bath I also like the take the sac and run it over my skin for a little extra moisturizing. It makes my skin so silk smooth!! I do this about once a week to keep my skin silky soft and smooth!! It pairs nicely with a glass of wine while taking a bath ;)

No comments: