Thursday, March 26, 2015

DIY Coffee Creamer

So on this new healthy kick I have been looking into ways of cutting out processed foods in my diet. One thing I refuse to give up is my daily coffee but some of the creamers are packed with artificial flavors and sugars so I started playing around with a few things and found a substitute that taste good and is better for you!!


Ingredients:
1 can condensed milk
2-3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla

Directions:
Mix the ingredients together and voila!! Depending on how thick you want the creamer is how much almond milk I would add. 2 cups seemed to be the perfect amount for me but if you want it thinner add more until you like the consistency of it. If you want to switch up the flavors try adding different flavorings besides the vanilla like almond! 

No comments: